Connect with us

CELEBRITY

EXCLUSIVE: Blake Lively–Justin Baldoni feud casts doubt on ‘It Ends With Us’ sequel, sparks concerns stars will never work together again……Full details below

Published

on

 

Does it end with them? Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni’s highly publicized feud may kill any plans for “It Starts With Us,” the much-anticipated sequel for “It Ends With Us,” according to a Hollywood insider. “This is uncharted territory, and nobody has any idea of what a sequel could look like,” a source familiar with the situation told Variety Tuesday.

 

 

“There’s probably no world where these two will work together again.” However, a source exclusively tells Page Six Tuesday, “No definitive decisions have been made about the sequel.” For weeks, rumblings that the co-stars – who played leads Lily Bloom and Ryle Kincaid, respectively – have tension on and off set of the movie leaked online.

 

 

 

Earlier this month, multiple sources told Page Six that Baldoni – who owns the cinematic rights to “It Ends With Us” and directed the film – allegedly made Lively feel “uncomfortable” on several occasions. For instance, he was accused of making the “Gossip Girl” alum feel insecure about her postpartum body.

 

 

 

However, a source previously explained to TMZ that Lively, 37, felt “fat-shamed” because Baldoni, 40, once asked the on-set trainer how much the actress weighed since he had a history of back issues and wanted to avoid injuring himself in a scene in which he had to lift her. The “Jane the Virgin” alum, for his part, was also said to have felt side-lined by Lively – who was a producer for the movie – and her husband, Ryan Reynolds, as they seemingly battled for creative control.

 

 

 

Lively allegedly made significant changes in the script and wardrobe “often without consulting Justin or his team,” per a source. An insider appeared to corroborate that claim to Variety Tuesday, telling the outlet that Baldoni was not aware that Reynolds, 47, “wrote” the movie’s rooftop scene – as Lively told E! News during the premiere – but instead thought his co-star had just ad-libbed it.

However, Baldoni and his company, Wayfarer Studios, also own the cinematic rights to “It Starts With Us” – having bought them before Colleen Hoover’s novels, from which the films are adapted, became a massive success – so it’s possible he may be involved in the sequel in some capacity. Reps for Baldoni did not immediately return Page Six’s request for comment.

 

 

 

Sources previously told us, though, that since tensions have been running so high – evidenced by the fact the two leads didn’t even pose together at the premiere – Baldoni may not be back for the second movie.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

ROYAL TRAGEDY! Heartbreak for King Charles. With heavy hearts, we announce the passing….see more in comments

CELEBRITY4 hours ago

BREAKING: “Racist Judge Insults Black Man in Court, Gets Arrested by Him Just Minutes Later” Read more…

CELEBRITY8 hours ago

The royal family shines! William shocked the entire UK when he posted a photo with the caption “a sweet reunion in the hospital” of Harry and King Charles, however, the… See more

CELEBRITY11 hours ago

Ariana Grande, 31, Exposed for Why She Looks Unhealthily Thin After a Recent Viral Photo of Her Seeing and Signing a Fan’s Old Meet-and-Greet Picture at the EE BAFTAs Sparks Concern – Not Only Is She on a Vegan Diet, She’s Also Addicted to…

CELEBRITY12 hours ago

SAD NEWS: Prince Harry goes pale after hearing the doctor announce, In an unexpected and deeply emotional moment, Prince Harry was left visibly shaken after receiving a diagnosis from his doctor, who revealed that they had finally identified the illness that had been affecting him….

CELEBRITY20 hours ago

Amazing news: Elon Musk Shocks the World: Tesla’s First-Ever Aircraft Takes Flight Full story below

CELEBRITY21 hours ago

Heartbreaking: Chris Hemsworth and pregnant wife Elsa Pataky announce they are splitting after she abandoned everything necessary between them to…

CELEBRITY22 hours ago

Just In: First day of horse racing lands Coco Gauff in hospital as she fell from a ‘rampaging’ horse, sustaining “multiple dislocations and fractures”, according to a local hospital source…See details

CELEBRITY1 day ago

BREAKING NEWS: Elon Musk Officially Banned from All coming Games After Kansas City Chiefs Announcement for This Reason…… In a move that has left the sports world buzzing, the Kansas City Chiefs have officially banned billionaire Elon Musk from attending any of their future games and here is how Elon musk reacted by…see full articles here

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Congratulations King Charles! Prince Harry has returned to “assume the throne” after the King was hospitalized, filled with regret. Harry reunited with his father, however, Meghan’s “attitude” was…see more below

Copyright © 2024 USAenquire