Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce hold hands leaving frigid Chiefs’ win against Dolphins

Published

on

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce leave Arrowhead Stadium after the Chiefs win.
Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce leave Arrowhead Stadium after the Chiefs win.
Todd Leabo / X
Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce were hand-in-hand after the Kansas City Chiefs beat the Miami Dolphins 26-7 Saturday night.

The Chiefs, who were favored to win, took on the Dolphins at Arrowhead Stadium in Missouri, where Swift was seen sitting next to Donna Kelce, high-fiving fans and dancing to music.

The couple left the stadium just behind Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes and his wife Brittany.

Swift was seen still wearing her custom Chiefs puffer jacket that had Kelce’s number emblazoned across the front, arms and back.

Swift and Kelce, both 34, had arrived at the stadium separately, but the “Cruel Summer” singer later took her spot in Kelce’s suite.

The pop star has attended several of the NFL star’s games since September 2023, two months after he first expressed interest in her on his “New Heights” podcast.

In fact, the pair even rang in the new year together by sharing a passionate kiss after she showed up to his earlier matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals.

Taylor Swift was seen still wearing her custom Chiefs puffer jacket while leaving.

Though Swift and Kelce have been dating for less than a year, Page Six was recently told they plan to get engaged this summer.

Our insider said the athlete didn’t propose over the winter holidays, which they spent together, because he and the singer “don’t want it to seem like it’s rushed insanity.”

Travis Kelce warms up before the AFC Wild Card Playoffs against the Miami Dolphins at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.

The couple spent Christmas and New Year’s together.
andrewspruill/Instagram
Our source went on to note that Kelce would not be popping the question on Valentine’s Day either for the same reason.

The Grammy winner revealed in her Time magazine profile last month that she and the football player “started hanging out right after” he pined for her publicly, which gave them “a significant amount of time” to “get to know each other” before she popped up at his September game against the Chicago Bears.

Page Six was told the two “will get engaged on their one-year anniversary in July.”

What do you think? Post a comment.
ADVERTISEMENT

“I think some people think that they saw our first date at that game,” she explained, adding that they were already a couple by then. “We would never be psychotic enough to hard-launch a first date.”

As Page Six previously reported, Kelce has already asked Swift’s father “for his blessing” to marry her, and the patriarch “has wholeheartedly given it.”

Our informant added that Kelce has also “been talking to friends about a ring.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY14 minutes ago

3 MINUTES AGO! Panic in Meghan’s mansion! Holding her daughter tight, she sat trembling as U.S. police demanded, ‘Where is Harry?’ Tears streaming, Meghan confessed in anguish: ‘My husband has…’ Moments later, William delivered the devastating emergency message to Britain: ‘With sorrow in my heart, I regret to inform you…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY7 hours ago

2 MINUTES AGO! “Harry… bow your head,” King Charles’s trembling voice broke the suffocating silence, a wave of sorrow blanketing the palace. Meghan returned with their two children, clutching white flowers, her face carved with grief. No press, no cameras — only the heavy weight of regret. “I am deeply saddened to announce that…” What came next will haunt Britain for generations… SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY7 hours ago

2 A.M. Last Night! Buckingham Palace confirmed a heartbreaking loss as the family rushed to reunite — all except Harry. Princess Anne wept with swollen eyes, while William leaned on Kate: ‘With broken hearts, we must share the devastating truth…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY12 hours ago

The skies over America turned black! Meghan Markle, clutching her daughter, ran into a U.S. police station, sobbing loudly: ‘Oh God, my husband has…’ — Prince William received the urgent cable and immediately called for a royal emergency meeting. His tearful voice broke as he cried: ‘Father, my brother…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY13 hours ago

BUCKINGHAM’S NIGHT OF DESPAIR: William held Kate tightly, sobbing as shadows blanketed the Palace. At 1 a.m., every royal was called to an emergency meeting — except Harry. The press was barred at the gates. Suddenly, King Charles’s voice tore through the night: ‘Oh, my wife has…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY16 hours ago

Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce bought a tiny diner that let him eat on credit during his college days, converting the eatery to feed 120 homeless people every day. It was all because of a promise he made to someone special when he was a high school student.

CELEBRITY2 days ago

15 MINUTES AGO! Meghan Markle, holding her son Archie, delivered IMPORTANT NEWS from America. The entire Palace was left in shock and sorrow as her trembling voice cried out: ‘My Harry and my Lilibet are being…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY6 days ago

OMG 5 MINUTES AGO! Princess Anne Breaks Her Silence: The Truth About Diana’s Forged Letter That Could Shatter Camilla’s Royal Standing…. full details below

CELEBRITY6 days ago

MIDNIGHT SHOCK! ‘Bow your heads…’ Cries echoed from Buckingham Palace, plunging Britain into a sleepless night. The princes gathered once more, as Harry cast aside past resentments and took up the white cloth: ‘Oh my God, he has…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 week ago

Meghan Markle Devastated After Prince Harry’s Shocking Announcement…Royal Family in Tears and Mourning…. Read more

Copyright © 2024 USAenquire