Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Caitlin Clark Says She’s ‘Fired Up’ as She Attends Taylor Swift’s 1st Indianapolis Eras Tour Show

Published

on

 

Clark attended Swift’s Eras Tour on Friday, Nov. 1 at Lucas Oil Stadium in the Indiana capital.

 

 

Taylor Swift got a warm welcome from Indianapolis — with one audience member in particular feeling “fired up!!!”

 

 

The pop superstar, 34, brought her Eras Tour to the Lucas Oil Stadium in the Indiana capital on Nov. 1 for the first of three shows, and WNBA Rookie of the Year Caitlin Clark was excited to be in attendance.

 

 

 

Sharing a few highlights from the show on her Instagram Stories, 22-year-old Indiana Fever star Clark first posted a photo from her vantage point in the audience showing Swift’s support act Gracie Abrams performing.

 

“I’m fired up!!!” she wrote over the snap, tagging her location as the Eras Tour.

Caitlin Clark Says She's 'Fired Up' as She Attends Taylor Swift's 1st Indianapolis Eras Tour Show

Indy Star reported this week that Clark had shared to the outlet through a representative that her favorite Swift song is “Enchanted,” and the WNBA star shared her delight at seeing the track performed live in her next Instagram Stories photo.

 

 

 

Posting a snap of the pop superstar performing the 2010 track from the album Speak Now, the basketball star wrote “enchanted!!!” over the image and added a crying emoji.

 

 

 

The basketball star was also spotted trading friendship bracelets with members of the audience, as seen in a photo posted on X. In the snap, a smiling Clark wore a white t-shirt and blue denim jeans which she teamed with what appeared to be friendship bracelets on both her wrists.

Clark wasn’t the only familiar face in the audience on Nov. 1, as Chariah Gordon, the fiancée of Kansas City Chiefs star Mecole Hardman Jr., was also cheering on Swift as she performed.

 

 

 

Among posts from the night on her Instagram Stories, Gordon shared a video of the singer performing on stage, writing “Go sister!!!!!!” over the clip and adding a series of heart eye emojis.

After launching in March 2023, the Eras Tour is now nearing its end. After her three Indianapolis shows, Swift will next perform six shows at the Rogers Centre in Toronto from Nov. 14 to Nov. 23 before wrapping the blockbuster run with three shows at the BC Place in Vancouver from Dec. 6 to Dec. 8.

The “Cruel Summer” singer recently took a break from the Eras Tour after completing its European leg on Aug. 20, and she returned to the stage Oct. 18 at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami.

 

 

“The Eras Tour is BACK and the 3 Miami crowds we just got to play for were on a new level,” Swift wrote on Instagram on Oct. 22. “With only 5 cities left to play before it’s over, I knew I was going to be savoring every moment up on that stage but the bewildering passion of those crowds really blew my mind.”

Earlier this month, the Grammy winner announced she’s releasing a new Eras Tour book exclusively at Target on Nov. 29, and it’ll feature never-before-seen concert footage for Swifties to enjoy.

Swift’s first official book will be available in hardcover and span 256 pages with over 500 images, offering a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the concert, the “Lover” musician’s performances and exclusive rehearsal photos, along with her personal reflections on the experience.

“Here is the official retrospective of the most wondrous tour of my life, my beloved Eras Tour,” Swift said of the book, per a release. “Thank you to the fans who came to this show. You were what made The Eras Tour what it became.”

Alongside the announcement, she revealed the extended version of her latest album, The Tortured Poets Department: The Anthology, will be released on vinyl and CD exclusively at Target on Nov. 29.

Swift will next perform at the Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis on Saturday, Nov. 2 and Sunday, Nov. 3.

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

3 MINUTES AGO! Panic in Meghan’s mansion! Holding her daughter tight, she sat trembling as U.S. police demanded, ‘Where is Harry?’ Tears streaming, Meghan confessed in anguish: ‘My husband has…’ Moments later, William delivered the devastating emergency message to Britain: ‘With sorrow in my heart, I regret to inform you…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY9 hours ago

2 MINUTES AGO! “Harry… bow your head,” King Charles’s trembling voice broke the suffocating silence, a wave of sorrow blanketing the palace. Meghan returned with their two children, clutching white flowers, her face carved with grief. No press, no cameras — only the heavy weight of regret. “I am deeply saddened to announce that…” What came next will haunt Britain for generations… SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY9 hours ago

2 A.M. Last Night! Buckingham Palace confirmed a heartbreaking loss as the family rushed to reunite — all except Harry. Princess Anne wept with swollen eyes, while William leaned on Kate: ‘With broken hearts, we must share the devastating truth…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY15 hours ago

The skies over America turned black! Meghan Markle, clutching her daughter, ran into a U.S. police station, sobbing loudly: ‘Oh God, my husband has…’ — Prince William received the urgent cable and immediately called for a royal emergency meeting. His tearful voice broke as he cried: ‘Father, my brother…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY15 hours ago

BUCKINGHAM’S NIGHT OF DESPAIR: William held Kate tightly, sobbing as shadows blanketed the Palace. At 1 a.m., every royal was called to an emergency meeting — except Harry. The press was barred at the gates. Suddenly, King Charles’s voice tore through the night: ‘Oh, my wife has…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY18 hours ago

Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce bought a tiny diner that let him eat on credit during his college days, converting the eatery to feed 120 homeless people every day. It was all because of a promise he made to someone special when he was a high school student.

CELEBRITY2 days ago

15 MINUTES AGO! Meghan Markle, holding her son Archie, delivered IMPORTANT NEWS from America. The entire Palace was left in shock and sorrow as her trembling voice cried out: ‘My Harry and my Lilibet are being…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY6 days ago

OMG 5 MINUTES AGO! Princess Anne Breaks Her Silence: The Truth About Diana’s Forged Letter That Could Shatter Camilla’s Royal Standing…. full details below

CELEBRITY6 days ago

MIDNIGHT SHOCK! ‘Bow your heads…’ Cries echoed from Buckingham Palace, plunging Britain into a sleepless night. The princes gathered once more, as Harry cast aside past resentments and took up the white cloth: ‘Oh my God, he has…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 week ago

Meghan Markle Devastated After Prince Harry’s Shocking Announcement…Royal Family in Tears and Mourning…. Read more

Copyright © 2024 USAenquire