Connect with us

CELEBRITY

EXCLUSIVE: Blake Lively–Justin Baldoni feud casts doubt on ‘It Ends With Us’ sequel, sparks concerns stars will never work together again……Full details below

Published

on

 

Does it end with them? Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni’s highly publicized feud may kill any plans for “It Starts With Us,” the much-anticipated sequel for “It Ends With Us,” according to a Hollywood insider. “This is uncharted territory, and nobody has any idea of what a sequel could look like,” a source familiar with the situation told Variety Tuesday.

 

 

“There’s probably no world where these two will work together again.” However, a source exclusively tells Page Six Tuesday, “No definitive decisions have been made about the sequel.” For weeks, rumblings that the co-stars – who played leads Lily Bloom and Ryle Kincaid, respectively – have tension on and off set of the movie leaked online.

 

 

 

Earlier this month, multiple sources told Page Six that Baldoni – who owns the cinematic rights to “It Ends With Us” and directed the film – allegedly made Lively feel “uncomfortable” on several occasions. For instance, he was accused of making the “Gossip Girl” alum feel insecure about her postpartum body.

 

 

 

However, a source previously explained to TMZ that Lively, 37, felt “fat-shamed” because Baldoni, 40, once asked the on-set trainer how much the actress weighed since he had a history of back issues and wanted to avoid injuring himself in a scene in which he had to lift her. The “Jane the Virgin” alum, for his part, was also said to have felt side-lined by Lively – who was a producer for the movie – and her husband, Ryan Reynolds, as they seemingly battled for creative control.

 

 

 

Lively allegedly made significant changes in the script and wardrobe “often without consulting Justin or his team,” per a source. An insider appeared to corroborate that claim to Variety Tuesday, telling the outlet that Baldoni was not aware that Reynolds, 47, “wrote” the movie’s rooftop scene – as Lively told E! News during the premiere – but instead thought his co-star had just ad-libbed it.

However, Baldoni and his company, Wayfarer Studios, also own the cinematic rights to “It Starts With Us” – having bought them before Colleen Hoover’s novels, from which the films are adapted, became a massive success – so it’s possible he may be involved in the sequel in some capacity. Reps for Baldoni did not immediately return Page Six’s request for comment.

 

 

 

Sources previously told us, though, that since tensions have been running so high – evidenced by the fact the two leads didn’t even pose together at the premiere – Baldoni may not be back for the second movie.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY6 hours ago

2 MINUTES AGO! “Harry… bow your head,” King Charles’s trembling voice broke the suffocating silence, a wave of sorrow blanketing the palace. Meghan returned with their two children, clutching white flowers, her face carved with grief. No press, no cameras — only the heavy weight of regret. “I am deeply saddened to announce that…” What came next will haunt Britain for generations… SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY6 hours ago

2 A.M. Last Night! Buckingham Palace confirmed a heartbreaking loss as the family rushed to reunite — all except Harry. Princess Anne wept with swollen eyes, while William leaned on Kate: ‘With broken hearts, we must share the devastating truth…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY12 hours ago

The skies over America turned black! Meghan Markle, clutching her daughter, ran into a U.S. police station, sobbing loudly: ‘Oh God, my husband has…’ — Prince William received the urgent cable and immediately called for a royal emergency meeting. His tearful voice broke as he cried: ‘Father, my brother…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY12 hours ago

BUCKINGHAM’S NIGHT OF DESPAIR: William held Kate tightly, sobbing as shadows blanketed the Palace. At 1 a.m., every royal was called to an emergency meeting — except Harry. The press was barred at the gates. Suddenly, King Charles’s voice tore through the night: ‘Oh, my wife has…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY15 hours ago

Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce bought a tiny diner that let him eat on credit during his college days, converting the eatery to feed 120 homeless people every day. It was all because of a promise he made to someone special when he was a high school student.

CELEBRITY2 days ago

15 MINUTES AGO! Meghan Markle, holding her son Archie, delivered IMPORTANT NEWS from America. The entire Palace was left in shock and sorrow as her trembling voice cried out: ‘My Harry and my Lilibet are being…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY6 days ago

OMG 5 MINUTES AGO! Princess Anne Breaks Her Silence: The Truth About Diana’s Forged Letter That Could Shatter Camilla’s Royal Standing…. full details below

CELEBRITY6 days ago

MIDNIGHT SHOCK! ‘Bow your heads…’ Cries echoed from Buckingham Palace, plunging Britain into a sleepless night. The princes gathered once more, as Harry cast aside past resentments and took up the white cloth: ‘Oh my God, he has…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 week ago

Meghan Markle Devastated After Prince Harry’s Shocking Announcement…Royal Family in Tears and Mourning…. Read more

CELEBRITY1 week ago

SAD NEWS: Jaden Smith, Will Smith’s son, has fulfilled his dream of becoming a girl. But when he stepped onto the operating table, due to excessive bl00d loss during the surgery, Jande fell into critical condition. Will Smith sadly spoke up, “My son at the age of 27 has…”.

Copyright © 2024 USAenquire