Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Here’s what the NFL star said about Travis Kelce retiring from Kansas City……

Published

on

 

It’s been the subject of speculation for several months, but now we know for sure: Travis Kelce is coming back to Kansas City.

 

Earlier today, the NFL star announced via text that he planned to return to the Chiefs for another
During an episode of the “Pat McAfee Show,” the host read aloud a text message he received from the tight end.

 

 

“I’m coming back for sure,” Kelce said, per McAfee. “I’m going to try to get to the best shape I’ve been this offseason and get back to the mountaintop.

Got a real bad taste in my mouth with how I played in that last game and how I got the guys ready for battle. I can’t go out like that.”

The Kansas City Chiefs lost to the Philadelphia Eagles in the 2025 Super Bowl 40-22. Following the loss, many wondered whether Kelce would decide to retire from playing football.

Kelce, 35, had said earlier on the podcast he hosts with his brother, Jason, that he wanted to take some time to decide what he wanted to do.

“I think Travis — I think he probably, in his heart, already knows what he wants to do,” former Philadelphia Eagle Jason Kelce recently said on “The Steam Room” podcast. “We’re very similar people, but we also have different ways of thinking about things.”

Kelce’s contract with the Chiefs runs through the 2025 season, according to People, and includes an $11.5 million roster bonus that is due to him on March 15 if he stays with the team

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY56 minutes ago

Prince Harry Makes First Public Statement Since Resigning from the Charity He Founded

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Her Face Is Different Somehow”: George and Amal Clooney Holds Hands at Venice Film Festival.The 63-year-old actor noticed the incident on the red carpet and immediately rushed over to help the photographer.Clooney then lightened the mood by grabbing the camera and…see details in comments

CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Sad News: Houston Astros teammates and fans shed tears as player Jose Altuve and his wife mourned the heartbreaking announcement… SEE MORE

NFL6 hours ago

EXPLOSIVE DRAMA! Hulk Hogan BLASTED as a ‘Liar’ by Ex-Wife Linda, Who Breaks Down Over Estrangement from Daughter Brooke – ‘Worst Mess Ever!’

CELEBRITY14 hours ago

Tragedy just 5 minutes ago! King Charles announced heartbreaking news, leaving the royal family devastated: “Prince Harry has…”see more below

CELEBRITY14 hours ago

Congratulations, Harry! Meghan shares an ultrasound for the first time on social media, confirming their third child: “The British royal family has a new heir, and this baby turns out to be…” See more below

CELEBRITY20 hours ago

RETURN MY PRIVATE JET! Meghan FREAKS OUT As Tyler Perry BLASTS Her For Bragging About A Private Jet—That Was **NEVER HERS!** See The PROOF—He EXPOSED Her For Who She Really Is Below

CELEBRITY20 hours ago

Oh wow, who would’ve thought? These two can’t see eye to eye, but the latest move by President Trump means BIG NEWS for both Taylor and us Swifties. You won’t believe what he just did for us. See the first comment

CELEBRITY21 hours ago

BREAKING:”18 Photos of Angel Reese & Jada Thorpe at Florida-Maryland Turning Heads” See more…

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Breaking News:Airport Staff Kicked Out Brittany Mahomes, But Regretted It When Patrick Mahomes Arrived…see more

Copyright © 2024 USAenquire