Connect with us

CELEBRITY

“I Hope He Takes Some Time” – Peyton Manning Shares Retirement Advice For Travis Kelce

Published

on

 

Recently Peyton Manning made a special appearance during the Saturday Night Live 50th anniversary special which took place on Sunday. He cracked a joke against the show’s creator Lorne Michaels against retirement.

 

During an interview, Manning’s words had a sharp target as well. With the closure of the NFL season, darkness looms for Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce.

In a conversation with E News, Peyton Manning said, “I hope he takes some time and he doesn’t make a rushed decision,”. He made this comment at the Saturday Night Live 50th Anniversary Special dated February 16.

 

 

While speaking he further said, “So, the last thing you want to do is say, ‘OK, I’m going to make a decision now. “Take some time. Take a full month. Let some things digest and calm down. He can make a better decision then.”
“I hope he comes back and plays. He’s fun to watch, but he’s got to do what’s best for him,” Manning said. There has been some prediction for Travis Kelce’s retirement and his exit from the NFL.
Reacting to Manning’s suggestion of taking some time, Travis Kelce on February 12 speaks out his thoughts on the podcast named “New Heights”. “I know everybody wants to know whether or not I’m playing next year and right now I’m just kicking everything down the road.”
On the episode, he stated, “I’m not making any crazy decisions but right now the biggest thing is just being there for my teammates and being there for my coaches, understanding that a lot goes into this thing.”
Seeming to be wise with his take, Travis also said, “I’m gonna take some time to figure it out.” “I think I owe it to my teammates that if I do come back, that it’s gonna be something that it’s a wholehearted decision … It’s just whether or not I’m motivated or it’s the best decision for me as a man, as a human, as a person, to take on all that responsibility.”
For now, Kansas City has kept their eyes locked on Kelce and expects his decision to be made around March 14 which is just after the new league year.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY57 minutes ago

New information has surfaced regarding the ‘unpleasant’ message Prince Harry is alleged to have sent to the head of his former African charity, which has been described as ‘deeply troubling.’

CELEBRITY1 hour ago

Meghan Markle Has a Heart! She Sent a Very Sweet Gift to a Famous….

CELEBRITY8 hours ago

Kylie Kelce Turns Down Taylor Swift’s Home-Cooked Meal During Double Date with Travis and Jason Kelce: Here’s Why…..

CELEBRITY18 hours ago

Good News!!! Tennis legend Venus Williams overjoyed as she welcomes triplets: ‘I’m finally a mother!’”…See More.

CELEBRITY19 hours ago

HE IS DELICIOUS WITH POWER” Rafael Nadal stunned the world by rejecting a $10 million contract from Elon Musk, who invited him to be his son’s tennis coach, these are the 10 legit reasons he Boldly gave No 1….,see full article here…

CELEBRITY21 hours ago

SAD NEWs: Prince Harry goes pale after hearing the doctor announce, In an unexpected and deeply emotional moment, Prince Harry was left visibly shaken after receiving a diagnosis from his doctor, who revealed that they had finally identified the illness that had been affecting him…see more below

CELEBRITY24 hours ago

Brittany Mahomes Shares Sweet Three-Word Message to Husband Patrick on……

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Kate Middleton reveals unpublished details about a difficult moment in her relationship with Prince William….

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Royal Milestone: How King Charles and Queen Camilla Mark Two Decades of Marriage”…… See more details

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Be His Own Man”: Prince William Charts a New Course, Distancing Himself from Father’s Counsel

Copyright © 2024 USAenquire