Connect with us

CELEBRITY

In July, Foxx was filmed saying that the illness began with a “bad headache” and then he was “gone for 20 days.”

Published

on

 

Jamie Foxx Says He’s Filled with ‘Pure Joy’ After Sharing His Side of Health Scare in Emotional Stage Show.

 

The actor and comedian, who was hospitalized in April 2023, spoke about the health scare in his one-man show earlier this month.

 

 

Jamie Foxx is feeling grateful.

On Monday, Oct. 14, the actor and comedian, 56, opened up about telling the story of his April 2023 health scare in his emotional one-man show, One More Chance: An Evening with Jamie Foxx.

In July, Foxx was filmed saying that the illness began with a “bad headache” and then he was “gone for 20 days.”

Sharing snaps from his show in Atlanta via Instagram, Foxx wrote, “God is good…. As I post these pictures, my heart and my soul is filled with nothing but pure joy…on October 3 fourth and fifth I had an opportunity to tell my side of the story and there was no better place than Atlanta Georgia.”

 

 

 

“I have to thank you Atlanta you showed up and you showed out, I haven’t been on stage in 18 years but I needed the stage and I needed an audience that was made up of nothing but pure love and that’s what you were,” he continued.

 

 

 

The Django Unchained star added, “When people ask me is this a stand up comedy show I say ‘No it’s an artistic explanation.’ ”

“Of some thing that went terribly wrong, but thanks to the great people in Atlanta especially piedmont hospital you enabled me to come back and be on stage and do what I love to do the most…,” Foxx wrote. “#nobaddays as my guy James would say #secondchance ❤️❤️❤️ thank you ATLANTA #swipeleft.”

 

 

 

In the photos, Foxx appeared emotional, holding up one arm while bending his head down. He was also shown wiping his arm across his face, hugging another person, sitting behind a piano and speaking to the crowd.

In a sweet family moment actor’s 16-year-old daughter Anelise was also photographed playing an electric guitar beside her father.

 

 

 

“@iamjamiefoxx The show you put on in Atlanta was one of the most amazing things I have witnessed in my 30 plus years in this business,” music producer Breyon Prescott wrote in the comments section. “My GOD continue to bless you my brother. You are truly the most gifted and talented person I know !!! !!! I can’t wait for the world to see this !!!”

 

 

Rapper Busta Rhymes also added, “Who God Bless, No man Curse!! CONGRATS @iamjamiefoxx you have truly been missed by so many of us King.”

“CONGRATS to you as you continue to embark on new and uncharted territory and always know THE BLESSINGS DON’T STOP SO WE WON’T STOP!! Salute King. ,” he continued, while Garcelle Beauvais commented, “ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.”

 

 

 

Foxx revealed in September that he would be opening up about his health scare journey in a one-man show in Atlanta.

In July, he was also filmed saying that the illness began with a “bad headache” and then he was “gone for 20 days.”

 

 

 

“I don’t remember anything,” Foxx said at the time.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY17 hours ago

3 MINUTES AGO! Panic in Meghan’s mansion! Holding her daughter tight, she sat trembling as U.S. police demanded, ‘Where is Harry?’ Tears streaming, Meghan confessed in anguish: ‘My husband has…’ Moments later, William delivered the devastating emergency message to Britain: ‘With sorrow in my heart, I regret to inform you…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 day ago

2 MINUTES AGO! “Harry… bow your head,” King Charles’s trembling voice broke the suffocating silence, a wave of sorrow blanketing the palace. Meghan returned with their two children, clutching white flowers, her face carved with grief. No press, no cameras — only the heavy weight of regret. “I am deeply saddened to announce that…” What came next will haunt Britain for generations… SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 day ago

2 A.M. Last Night! Buckingham Palace confirmed a heartbreaking loss as the family rushed to reunite — all except Harry. Princess Anne wept with swollen eyes, while William leaned on Kate: ‘With broken hearts, we must share the devastating truth…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 day ago

The skies over America turned black! Meghan Markle, clutching her daughter, ran into a U.S. police station, sobbing loudly: ‘Oh God, my husband has…’ — Prince William received the urgent cable and immediately called for a royal emergency meeting. His tearful voice broke as he cried: ‘Father, my brother…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 day ago

BUCKINGHAM’S NIGHT OF DESPAIR: William held Kate tightly, sobbing as shadows blanketed the Palace. At 1 a.m., every royal was called to an emergency meeting — except Harry. The press was barred at the gates. Suddenly, King Charles’s voice tore through the night: ‘Oh, my wife has…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce bought a tiny diner that let him eat on credit during his college days, converting the eatery to feed 120 homeless people every day. It was all because of a promise he made to someone special when he was a high school student.

CELEBRITY2 days ago

15 MINUTES AGO! Meghan Markle, holding her son Archie, delivered IMPORTANT NEWS from America. The entire Palace was left in shock and sorrow as her trembling voice cried out: ‘My Harry and my Lilibet are being…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY7 days ago

OMG 5 MINUTES AGO! Princess Anne Breaks Her Silence: The Truth About Diana’s Forged Letter That Could Shatter Camilla’s Royal Standing…. full details below

CELEBRITY7 days ago

MIDNIGHT SHOCK! ‘Bow your heads…’ Cries echoed from Buckingham Palace, plunging Britain into a sleepless night. The princes gathered once more, as Harry cast aside past resentments and took up the white cloth: ‘Oh my God, he has…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 week ago

Meghan Markle Devastated After Prince Harry’s Shocking Announcement…Royal Family in Tears and Mourning…. Read more

Copyright © 2024 USAenquire