Connect with us

CELEBRITY

‘KEEPING KELCE’ Jason Kelce drops another major hint over his NFL retirement future as brother Travis puts doubt over him quitting

Published

on

Travis thinks the decision is still eating at Jason

JASON Kelce is still mulling over his potential retirement decision, according to his brother Travis.

After the Philadelphia Eagles’ wild card loss in the playoffs, it was reported that Kelce informed the team of his retirement.

Travis Kelce doubted that his brother would enter retirement

Jason Kelce hinted that he could keep playing football

However, Kelce denied those reports on the New Heights podcast, saying he still had a lot to consider.

Since then, rumors have continued to swirl with Kelce and his brother Travis sharing hints about the future of his career.

Travis shared at Monday’s Super Bowl press event that he thinks the decision is still eating at Jason.

“I’ll tell you what, I think it’s still up in the air whether or not he’s going to continue to play football,” Travis said.

He did express some confidence in Jason returning to the league though.

“I’m not a betting man, but I think he’s got some football left in him,” Travis said.

“I’m going to leave that up to him.”

A recent video surfaced from the Pro Bowl makes it look like Jason is going to try to continue playing football.

In the video, text reads “Jason Kelce says he’s not retiring.”

The video shows Kelce signing autographs at the Pro Bowl when a fan yells out “Jason please don’t retire, for the love of football please don’t.”

Inside Jason and Kylie Kelce’s family trip to Disney World as NFL star’s wife shows how close she is to momma Donna
Kelce shouted back “I’m gonna try not to.”

Jason went through a similar situation last year, where he finally decided to play in 2023 in March.

He made a good decision returning to play, as he was named to the Pro Bowl and made the All-Pro First Team.

He is now a seven-time Pro Bowler and six-time All-Pro player.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY22 hours ago

3 MINUTES AGO! Panic in Meghan’s mansion! Holding her daughter tight, she sat trembling as U.S. police demanded, ‘Where is Harry?’ Tears streaming, Meghan confessed in anguish: ‘My husband has…’ Moments later, William delivered the devastating emergency message to Britain: ‘With sorrow in my heart, I regret to inform you…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 day ago

2 MINUTES AGO! “Harry… bow your head,” King Charles’s trembling voice broke the suffocating silence, a wave of sorrow blanketing the palace. Meghan returned with their two children, clutching white flowers, her face carved with grief. No press, no cameras — only the heavy weight of regret. “I am deeply saddened to announce that…” What came next will haunt Britain for generations… SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 day ago

2 A.M. Last Night! Buckingham Palace confirmed a heartbreaking loss as the family rushed to reunite — all except Harry. Princess Anne wept with swollen eyes, while William leaned on Kate: ‘With broken hearts, we must share the devastating truth…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 day ago

The skies over America turned black! Meghan Markle, clutching her daughter, ran into a U.S. police station, sobbing loudly: ‘Oh God, my husband has…’ — Prince William received the urgent cable and immediately called for a royal emergency meeting. His tearful voice broke as he cried: ‘Father, my brother…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 day ago

BUCKINGHAM’S NIGHT OF DESPAIR: William held Kate tightly, sobbing as shadows blanketed the Palace. At 1 a.m., every royal was called to an emergency meeting — except Harry. The press was barred at the gates. Suddenly, King Charles’s voice tore through the night: ‘Oh, my wife has…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce bought a tiny diner that let him eat on credit during his college days, converting the eatery to feed 120 homeless people every day. It was all because of a promise he made to someone special when he was a high school student.

CELEBRITY3 days ago

15 MINUTES AGO! Meghan Markle, holding her son Archie, delivered IMPORTANT NEWS from America. The entire Palace was left in shock and sorrow as her trembling voice cried out: ‘My Harry and my Lilibet are being…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY7 days ago

OMG 5 MINUTES AGO! Princess Anne Breaks Her Silence: The Truth About Diana’s Forged Letter That Could Shatter Camilla’s Royal Standing…. full details below

CELEBRITY7 days ago

MIDNIGHT SHOCK! ‘Bow your heads…’ Cries echoed from Buckingham Palace, plunging Britain into a sleepless night. The princes gathered once more, as Harry cast aside past resentments and took up the white cloth: ‘Oh my God, he has…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 week ago

Meghan Markle Devastated After Prince Harry’s Shocking Announcement…Royal Family in Tears and Mourning…. Read more

Copyright © 2024 USAenquire