Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Kim Kardashian makes son Saint, 8, sign ‘extensive contract’ before starting YouTube channel: No personal info, videos of North, more

Published

on

Kim Kardashian’s son Saint is a YouTuber — for now.

The reality star made her 8-year-old sign an “extensive contract” before allowing him to create the channel, giving her the right to “make [it] private or delete” it altogether at any moment.

Kardashian, 43, told her Instagram followers Wednesday that she had “finally allowed” Saint to launch an account on the platform, asking them to “please subscribe.”

In his contract, which the mother-son duo signed Tuesday, Saint “agreed to follow [his] mom’s rules.”

The document read, “I am not allowed to comment any personal family information. I am not allowed to film any personal information. I am not allowed to film while [my sister] North is recording music.”

While Kardashian’s caption about how “he better not breach” blocked a portion of the contract, the rest stated, “I must show my mom or guardian all videos before I post them. I give permission to any grown up if mom says to delete my video for any reason.”

Saint is the “Kardashians” star’s eldest son with ex-husband Kanye West.

The former couple, who were married from 2014 to 2022, are also the parents of son Psalm, 5, and daughters North, 11, and Chicago, 6.

The exes previously butted heads over North’s social media usage when West, 47, slammed his ex-wife in 2022 for allowing their preteen to use TikTok.

Kardashian, however, called co-parenting a matter of “trial and error” the following year.

The Skims creator’s 14-year-old nephew Mason, Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick’s son, joined Instagram in May.

The teenager previously went viral for secretly getting on the app and responding to a rumor about Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott’s then-romance.

Kourtney, 45, subsequently deleted his account — and later made a joint TikTok account with 12-year-old daughter Penelope.

CELEBRITY21 hours ago

3 MINUTES AGO! Panic in Meghan’s mansion! Holding her daughter tight, she sat trembling as U.S. police demanded, ‘Where is Harry?’ Tears streaming, Meghan confessed in anguish: ‘My husband has…’ Moments later, William delivered the devastating emergency message to Britain: ‘With sorrow in my heart, I regret to inform you…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 day ago

2 MINUTES AGO! “Harry… bow your head,” King Charles’s trembling voice broke the suffocating silence, a wave of sorrow blanketing the palace. Meghan returned with their two children, clutching white flowers, her face carved with grief. No press, no cameras — only the heavy weight of regret. “I am deeply saddened to announce that…” What came next will haunt Britain for generations… SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 day ago

2 A.M. Last Night! Buckingham Palace confirmed a heartbreaking loss as the family rushed to reunite — all except Harry. Princess Anne wept with swollen eyes, while William leaned on Kate: ‘With broken hearts, we must share the devastating truth…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 day ago

The skies over America turned black! Meghan Markle, clutching her daughter, ran into a U.S. police station, sobbing loudly: ‘Oh God, my husband has…’ — Prince William received the urgent cable and immediately called for a royal emergency meeting. His tearful voice broke as he cried: ‘Father, my brother…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 day ago

BUCKINGHAM’S NIGHT OF DESPAIR: William held Kate tightly, sobbing as shadows blanketed the Palace. At 1 a.m., every royal was called to an emergency meeting — except Harry. The press was barred at the gates. Suddenly, King Charles’s voice tore through the night: ‘Oh, my wife has…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce bought a tiny diner that let him eat on credit during his college days, converting the eatery to feed 120 homeless people every day. It was all because of a promise he made to someone special when he was a high school student.

CELEBRITY3 days ago

15 MINUTES AGO! Meghan Markle, holding her son Archie, delivered IMPORTANT NEWS from America. The entire Palace was left in shock and sorrow as her trembling voice cried out: ‘My Harry and my Lilibet are being…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY7 days ago

OMG 5 MINUTES AGO! Princess Anne Breaks Her Silence: The Truth About Diana’s Forged Letter That Could Shatter Camilla’s Royal Standing…. full details below

CELEBRITY7 days ago

MIDNIGHT SHOCK! ‘Bow your heads…’ Cries echoed from Buckingham Palace, plunging Britain into a sleepless night. The princes gathered once more, as Harry cast aside past resentments and took up the white cloth: ‘Oh my God, he has…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 week ago

Meghan Markle Devastated After Prince Harry’s Shocking Announcement…Royal Family in Tears and Mourning…. Read more

Copyright © 2024 USAenquire