Connect with us

CELEBRITY

PROTECT TAYLOR SWIFT: Fans start powerful online movement in support of singer after vile explicit AI photos of her were shared on social media

Published

on

Fans have rushed to support Taylor Swift as she faced a vile AI campaign
Dozens of images of her in explicit positions were published this week
Sources close to the Shake It Off singer say she is furious with the images
Taylor Swift’s fans have started a powerful online movement to support the singer as she became the subject of a vile campaign of abuse when AI generated images of her in explicit situations were shared online.

This week, dozens of graphic images, too explicit for MailOnline to publish, were uploaded to Celeb Jihad, that show Swift in a series of sexual acts while dressed in Kansas City Chief memorabilia and in the stadium.

Swift has been a regular at Chiefs games since going public with her romance with star player Travis Kelce.

Fans have expressed their support for the Shake It Off singer, 34, taking to social media to decry the images and the people who generated them.

One said: ‘Those disgusting men are so fucking terrible [I swear to God] like don’t some of you also have a mother or a sister? Imagine it’s their pics shared online, would you still call it overreacting you freaks?’

Another said: ‘Men are posting AI-generated images of Taylor Swift being sexually assaulted, and are asking for other more graphic images to be shared for their own enjoyment.

‘They’re posting public comments about wanting to violate her. What the hell is wrong with this world?’

The user also said: ‘I think part of the reason so many men are loving these fake images of Taylor Swift being sexually assaulted is because it’s the humiliation and degradation of a strong and powerful woman that does it for them. They want to see her “put in her place”.’

While Swift herself is yet to comment on the images, a close source said on Thursday: ‘Whether or not legal action will be taken is being decided but there is one thing that is clear: these fake AI generated images are abusive, offensive, exploitative, and done without Taylor’s consent and/or knowledge.

‘The Twitter account that posted them does not exist anymore. It is shocking that the social media platform even let them be up to begin with.

‘These images must be removed from everywhere they exist and should not be promoted by anyone.

AI-generated explicit images of Taylor Swift were posted on the Celeb Jihad website, which was previously warned by the singer’s lawyers after it shared another faked image in 2011
The obscene images are themed around Swift’s fandom of the Kansas City Chiefs, which began after she started dating star player Travis Kelce
The images were generated by members of a Telegram chat group, using Microsoft programs and sharing workarounds to skirt Microsoft’s rules

‘Taylor’s circle of family and friends are furious, as are her fans obviously.

‘They have the right to be, and every woman should be.

‘The door needs to be shut on this. Legislation needs to be passed to prevent this and laws must be enacted.’

According to an analysis by independent researcher Genevieve Oh that was shared with The Associated Press in December, more than 143,000 new deepfake videos were posted online this year, which surpasses every other year combined.

Democratic Congressman Joe Morelle recently put forward a bill to outlaw such websites. He is among lawmakers speaking out against the practice.

‘It is clear that AI technology is advancing faster than the necessary guardrails,” said Congressman Tom Kean, Jr.

‘Whether the victim is Taylor Swift or any young person across our country – we need to establish safeguards to combat this alarming trend.

‘The AI Labeling Act, would be a very significant step forward,’ added New Jersey Congressman Tom Kean, Jr., who is co-sponsoring the bill.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY1 day ago

3 MINUTES AGO! Panic in Meghan’s mansion! Holding her daughter tight, she sat trembling as U.S. police demanded, ‘Where is Harry?’ Tears streaming, Meghan confessed in anguish: ‘My husband has…’ Moments later, William delivered the devastating emergency message to Britain: ‘With sorrow in my heart, I regret to inform you…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY2 days ago

2 MINUTES AGO! “Harry… bow your head,” King Charles’s trembling voice broke the suffocating silence, a wave of sorrow blanketing the palace. Meghan returned with their two children, clutching white flowers, her face carved with grief. No press, no cameras — only the heavy weight of regret. “I am deeply saddened to announce that…” What came next will haunt Britain for generations… SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY2 days ago

2 A.M. Last Night! Buckingham Palace confirmed a heartbreaking loss as the family rushed to reunite — all except Harry. Princess Anne wept with swollen eyes, while William leaned on Kate: ‘With broken hearts, we must share the devastating truth…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY2 days ago

The skies over America turned black! Meghan Markle, clutching her daughter, ran into a U.S. police station, sobbing loudly: ‘Oh God, my husband has…’ — Prince William received the urgent cable and immediately called for a royal emergency meeting. His tearful voice broke as he cried: ‘Father, my brother…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY2 days ago

BUCKINGHAM’S NIGHT OF DESPAIR: William held Kate tightly, sobbing as shadows blanketed the Palace. At 1 a.m., every royal was called to an emergency meeting — except Harry. The press was barred at the gates. Suddenly, King Charles’s voice tore through the night: ‘Oh, my wife has…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce bought a tiny diner that let him eat on credit during his college days, converting the eatery to feed 120 homeless people every day. It was all because of a promise he made to someone special when he was a high school student.

CELEBRITY3 days ago

15 MINUTES AGO! Meghan Markle, holding her son Archie, delivered IMPORTANT NEWS from America. The entire Palace was left in shock and sorrow as her trembling voice cried out: ‘My Harry and my Lilibet are being…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 week ago

OMG 5 MINUTES AGO! Princess Anne Breaks Her Silence: The Truth About Diana’s Forged Letter That Could Shatter Camilla’s Royal Standing…. full details below

CELEBRITY1 week ago

MIDNIGHT SHOCK! ‘Bow your heads…’ Cries echoed from Buckingham Palace, plunging Britain into a sleepless night. The princes gathered once more, as Harry cast aside past resentments and took up the white cloth: ‘Oh my God, he has…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 week ago

Meghan Markle Devastated After Prince Harry’s Shocking Announcement…Royal Family in Tears and Mourning…. Read more

Copyright © 2024 USAenquire