Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Shocking News: Travis Kelce Announces He’s Not Retiring Yet, I Owe It To My Teammates…..

Published

on

 

Taylor Swift will get to cheer on from the stands again next NFL season, as Travis Kelce has announced that he is not retiring yet. After all the rumors surrounding his league future, Kelce settled it with a text message that was read out on The Pat McAfee Show during Thursday’s show. Host Pat McAfee posted Kelce’s reply, saying the Chiefs’ tight end is “coming back for sure,” so fans can look forward to more of Swift’s trademark game-day visits.

 

 

 

Gonna try and get to the best shape I’ve been this offseason and get back to the mountaintop,” McAfee read from Kelce’s message. “Got a real bad taste in my mouth with how I played in that last game and how I got the guys ready for battle. I can’t go out like that!!!!”

Kelce addressed rumors about the Kansas City Chiefs’ loss at Super Bowl LIX on his “New Heights” podcast, but did not provide a final verdict. “I know everybody wants to know whether or not I’m playing next year, and right now, I’m just kicking everything down the road. I’m not making any crazy decisions. I’m gonna take some time to figure it out,” he said at the time.

He further added, “And, I think I owe it to my teammates that if I do come back, it’s a wholehearted decision. I’m not half-assing it, and I’m fully here for them.”

Kelce inked a two-year deal last season, with speculation suggesting he would receive an $11.5 million bonus should he agree to play in the 2025 season by March 14. Kansas City Chiefs General Manager Brett Veach has since clarified there was no such deadline for Kelce’s announcement. In spite of continued rumblings regarding Kelce’s NFL future, the Chiefs seem to be allowing their franchise tight end the leeway to make a decision on his own terms.

How we left it at the end of the season is that he was fired up,” he said during an episode of The Rich Eisen Show. “He has one more year under contract. I still think he has that fire and desire to play.” He added, “As far as I’m concerned, there is no deadline,” he said. “I think we left it as he’d be back, and we’re excited to get him back and get him going.”

Jason Kelce, Travis’s older brother and co-host of their podcast, shared his thoughts on Travis’s upcoming decision during a previous appearance on The Steam Room. Having retired from the NFL himself last year, Jason weighed in on the uncertainty surrounding his brother’s future in the league. “I think Travis, I think he probably, in his heart, already knows what he wants to do,” Jason had said. “That’s the reality of it.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY49 minutes ago

Prince Harry Makes First Public Statement Since Resigning from the Charity He Founded

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Her Face Is Different Somehow”: George and Amal Clooney Holds Hands at Venice Film Festival.The 63-year-old actor noticed the incident on the red carpet and immediately rushed over to help the photographer.Clooney then lightened the mood by grabbing the camera and…see details in comments

CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Sad News: Houston Astros teammates and fans shed tears as player Jose Altuve and his wife mourned the heartbreaking announcement… SEE MORE

NFL6 hours ago

EXPLOSIVE DRAMA! Hulk Hogan BLASTED as a ‘Liar’ by Ex-Wife Linda, Who Breaks Down Over Estrangement from Daughter Brooke – ‘Worst Mess Ever!’

CELEBRITY14 hours ago

Tragedy just 5 minutes ago! King Charles announced heartbreaking news, leaving the royal family devastated: “Prince Harry has…”see more below

CELEBRITY14 hours ago

Congratulations, Harry! Meghan shares an ultrasound for the first time on social media, confirming their third child: “The British royal family has a new heir, and this baby turns out to be…” See more below

CELEBRITY20 hours ago

RETURN MY PRIVATE JET! Meghan FREAKS OUT As Tyler Perry BLASTS Her For Bragging About A Private Jet—That Was **NEVER HERS!** See The PROOF—He EXPOSED Her For Who She Really Is Below

CELEBRITY20 hours ago

Oh wow, who would’ve thought? These two can’t see eye to eye, but the latest move by President Trump means BIG NEWS for both Taylor and us Swifties. You won’t believe what he just did for us. See the first comment

CELEBRITY21 hours ago

BREAKING:”18 Photos of Angel Reese & Jada Thorpe at Florida-Maryland Turning Heads” See more…

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Breaking News:Airport Staff Kicked Out Brittany Mahomes, But Regretted It When Patrick Mahomes Arrived…see more

Copyright © 2024 USAenquire