Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Travis Kelce’s Team Slams Taylor Swift Breakup PR Contract: ‘These Documents…..See More

Published

on

 

“These documents are entirely false and fabricated and were not created, issued or authorized by this agency,” said Full Scope in a statement

 

 

Travis Kelce’s representatives are speaking out after a fake public relations contract claiming to be about his relationship with Taylor Swift — and plans for a breakup — surfaced online.

travis-kelces-team-slams-taylor-swift-breakup-pr-contract-these-documents-see-more

The documents, titled “Comprehensive Media Plan For Travis Kelce’s Relations Following Breakup with Taylor Swift,” are “entirely false and fabricated,” a representative for Full Scope, the company that runs PR for Kelce, tells PEOPLE.

 

 

“These documents are entirely false and fabricated and were not created, issued or authorized by this agency,” the company said.

The original Reddit page that shared the documents has been deleted, and Full Scope tells PEOPLE they have engaged with the online forum’s legal team “to initiate proceedings against the individuals or entities responsible for the unlawful and injurious forgery of documents.”

 

 

Various fans of the NFL star and his superstar girlfriend, both 34, speculated that the documents may have been a school project done by a fan, as Full Scope’s logo is easily accessible online.

Kelce, meanwhile, recently talked up Swift and how she’s shown her support for his NFL career during an interview on the Rich Eisen Show on Tuesday, Sept. 3. The tight end confirmed that Swift has been drafting up plays for him to run in games.

 

 

“She had just been so open to learning the game, she didn’t know much about the rules or anything…I think she was just curious about the profession,” he said. “I know none of the plays have gotten to Coach [Andy] Reid yet, but if they ever do I’ll make sure everyone knows it was her creation.”

“She’s a little biased and just creates plays for me. We’ll see if they can make it to Coach Reid’s office,” added Kelce.

 

 

 

Rumors that the two were an item began after Kelce admitted that he tried and failed to meet Swift after her concert at Arrowhead Stadium in July 2023.

She later attended her first Chiefs game almost exactly one year ago against the Chicago Bears in late September 2023, and the two confirmed their romance a month later when they stepped out holding hands at a Saturday Night Live afterparty.

CELEBRITY50 minutes ago

ROYAL TRAGEDY! Heartbreak for King Charles. With heavy hearts, we announce the passing….see more in comments

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

BREAKING: “Racist Judge Insults Black Man in Court, Gets Arrested by Him Just Minutes Later” Read more…

CELEBRITY7 hours ago

The royal family shines! William shocked the entire UK when he posted a photo with the caption “a sweet reunion in the hospital” of Harry and King Charles, however, the… See more

CELEBRITY10 hours ago

Ariana Grande, 31, Exposed for Why She Looks Unhealthily Thin After a Recent Viral Photo of Her Seeing and Signing a Fan’s Old Meet-and-Greet Picture at the EE BAFTAs Sparks Concern – Not Only Is She on a Vegan Diet, She’s Also Addicted to…

CELEBRITY11 hours ago

SAD NEWS: Prince Harry goes pale after hearing the doctor announce, In an unexpected and deeply emotional moment, Prince Harry was left visibly shaken after receiving a diagnosis from his doctor, who revealed that they had finally identified the illness that had been affecting him….

CELEBRITY20 hours ago

Amazing news: Elon Musk Shocks the World: Tesla’s First-Ever Aircraft Takes Flight Full story below

CELEBRITY20 hours ago

Heartbreaking: Chris Hemsworth and pregnant wife Elsa Pataky announce they are splitting after she abandoned everything necessary between them to…

CELEBRITY21 hours ago

Just In: First day of horse racing lands Coco Gauff in hospital as she fell from a ‘rampaging’ horse, sustaining “multiple dislocations and fractures”, according to a local hospital source…See details

CELEBRITY1 day ago

BREAKING NEWS: Elon Musk Officially Banned from All coming Games After Kansas City Chiefs Announcement for This Reason…… In a move that has left the sports world buzzing, the Kansas City Chiefs have officially banned billionaire Elon Musk from attending any of their future games and here is how Elon musk reacted by…see full articles here

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Congratulations King Charles! Prince Harry has returned to “assume the throne” after the King was hospitalized, filled with regret. Harry reunited with his father, however, Meghan’s “attitude” was…see more below

Copyright © 2024 USAenquire