Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Triple murder suspect is CAUGHT in cemetery: Injured Kyle Clifford is ‘stretchered away from the scene’ after huge manhunt but police say no shots were fired by officers after BBC star’s wife and daughters ‘were tied up and shot dead with crossbow

Published

on

 

A fugitive accused of murdering three people with a crossbow has been stretchered away from the scene after being caught in a cemetery following a huge manhunt.

 

Kyle Clifford, 26, was seen being bundled into the back of an ambulance in the Hilly Fields area of Enfield, north London, by armed police and paramedics on Wednesday afternoon.

 

Witnesses said they saw the suspect being stretchered away while receiving medical treatment before he was taken to Royal London Hospital.

 

Officers said ‘no shots were fired by police’ and Clifford is being treated at a major trauma centre for his injuries.
A London Ambulance spokesperson said: ‘Ambulance crews and London’s air ambulance attended an incident in Lavender Hill Cemetery, Enfield, this afternoon. We treated a man at the scene and took him to a major trauma centre.’
Clifford became Britain’s most wanted man after police said they were hunting the ex-soldier in connection with the ‘murders’ of Carol Hunt, 61, and her two daughters Hannah, 28, and Louise, 25, who is the ex-girlfriend of Clifford.

 

The women, who are the wife and daughters of BBC Five Live racing commentator John Hunt, were found fatally injured inside their £800,000 detached home in Bushey, Hertfordshire, last night.

 

Police sources said the women had been tied up before they were shot dead with a crossbow in a ‘targeted attack’ that may have also included ‘other weapons’.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY1 day ago

3 MINUTES AGO! Panic in Meghan’s mansion! Holding her daughter tight, she sat trembling as U.S. police demanded, ‘Where is Harry?’ Tears streaming, Meghan confessed in anguish: ‘My husband has…’ Moments later, William delivered the devastating emergency message to Britain: ‘With sorrow in my heart, I regret to inform you…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY2 days ago

2 MINUTES AGO! “Harry… bow your head,” King Charles’s trembling voice broke the suffocating silence, a wave of sorrow blanketing the palace. Meghan returned with their two children, clutching white flowers, her face carved with grief. No press, no cameras — only the heavy weight of regret. “I am deeply saddened to announce that…” What came next will haunt Britain for generations… SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY2 days ago

2 A.M. Last Night! Buckingham Palace confirmed a heartbreaking loss as the family rushed to reunite — all except Harry. Princess Anne wept with swollen eyes, while William leaned on Kate: ‘With broken hearts, we must share the devastating truth…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY2 days ago

The skies over America turned black! Meghan Markle, clutching her daughter, ran into a U.S. police station, sobbing loudly: ‘Oh God, my husband has…’ — Prince William received the urgent cable and immediately called for a royal emergency meeting. His tearful voice broke as he cried: ‘Father, my brother…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY2 days ago

BUCKINGHAM’S NIGHT OF DESPAIR: William held Kate tightly, sobbing as shadows blanketed the Palace. At 1 a.m., every royal was called to an emergency meeting — except Harry. The press was barred at the gates. Suddenly, King Charles’s voice tore through the night: ‘Oh, my wife has…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce bought a tiny diner that let him eat on credit during his college days, converting the eatery to feed 120 homeless people every day. It was all because of a promise he made to someone special when he was a high school student.

CELEBRITY3 days ago

15 MINUTES AGO! Meghan Markle, holding her son Archie, delivered IMPORTANT NEWS from America. The entire Palace was left in shock and sorrow as her trembling voice cried out: ‘My Harry and my Lilibet are being…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 week ago

OMG 5 MINUTES AGO! Princess Anne Breaks Her Silence: The Truth About Diana’s Forged Letter That Could Shatter Camilla’s Royal Standing…. full details below

CELEBRITY1 week ago

MIDNIGHT SHOCK! ‘Bow your heads…’ Cries echoed from Buckingham Palace, plunging Britain into a sleepless night. The princes gathered once more, as Harry cast aside past resentments and took up the white cloth: ‘Oh my God, he has…’” SEE MORE BELOW

CELEBRITY1 week ago

Meghan Markle Devastated After Prince Harry’s Shocking Announcement…Royal Family in Tears and Mourning…. Read more

Copyright © 2024 USAenquire